Tuesday, October 30, 2012

VIDEO - Under Control

"Mama, I do it myself."


This footage was taken last week when we had finished dinner. We have just finished having our dessert of fruit and yoghurt. A glass tumbler with milk has been provided for A and G.

Just before I started filming, A adding the yogurt to her milk and made a smoothie. I had a moment where I was sure the glass bowl would fall and break. My reaction is instinctive and I try not to do this as it undermines their confidence.




Did you see A tell me off. Yes, telling me off. I think she was telling me she had it under control. She moved the bowl away from the edge after I stop filming. I then asked her to place it in the "pack away container."

Since filming this I have purchased new glasses for them to use. They seem to like larger glasses with grooves on the sides. This makes it easier for them to grip the glass, even when they have  yoghurt hands.

I have another video, it is much longer. I will attempt to up load it in another post.





No comments:

Post a Comment