Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Whoops it's rubbish day!

Almost missed it. It's rubbish day. Always a trial, as the girls nap at the same time the rubbish truck comes around. It gets noisy, so I do try to ensure the window in their room is closed so they have a good nap. I heard the truck in one of the back streets, and thought, um, I think the window is open in their room. So sneaked into their room and very slowly, and quietly closed the sliding window. It's a skill A very important one. One I didn't value until the girls came along.

What additional seemly small insignificant skill(s) have you acquired since becoming a mum?

Closing windows whilst sleeping babies are a mere metre away is one of many I've acquired since I became a mum. Might be worth a separate post.

No comments:

Post a Comment