Friday, September 14, 2012

Hi again

It has been a long time since I last posted. Since my last post the girls turned one, started walking, started cat napping and spent the mornings and afternoons crying because they were soooooo tired. I moved them into their own rooms and spent weeks yo-yoing from two naps to one nap back to two naps again.

The girls are now 14 months and we are solidly working on a one nap rountine. Some days the nap is 40 minutes long other days it is longer (1.5 to 2 hours). I like it when the nap is longer. This generally occurs when we have plans to go out after their nap.

Amoungst all this activity, I am in the middle of getting our plans for our new home from design stage to build. So all in all we have been very busy, which is why I haven't posted in a long time. I do have alot of pictures to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment