Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Books we love at 14 months old

We now have a Kidcraft Sling Bookshelf like the one below in our living room.



The girls select and bring to me the books they would me to read. Here are some of their favourite books at the moment.

 
Dear Zoo by Rod Campbell
 
This is G's favourite. It combines her two favourite things, Animals and Lift the Flaps.
 


 
Dogs by Emily Gravett.
 
G is fascinated by all things four legged and furry. Initially when I purchased this book (I think they were 10 months old) neither of the girls were interested at the time. A few months later all things dog related are a hit. They know what a dog is and love the sound of the word dog. I think the word, dog, is very decisive sounding.  I read this book at least twice a day. This is the book most likely to be selected by G.
 


Mr McGee and the Perfect Nest by Pamela Allen

A's favourite book, often selected by her and carried around the house, but both girls find this book hilarious. I have been known to read this book several times in one day (I counted 6 times one day!).

No comments:

Post a Comment