Sunday, December 9, 2012

You are my happy!


Recently I thought I had lost my camera. Much to my delight it was in the car. The end result of this little scare highlighted the need to transfer photo/videos off the camera, organise them into an album and more importantly back the photos to not one but three different storage devices. This is an overwhelming tasks. I not sure if my current system/method is sound, but if you dear reader have any suggestions please, please let me know.


I have for the last few months considered arranging updated professional photos of the girls. Our last lot of professional photos taken were new born photos. Since then it's photos taken by me on our Cannon Ixus 901S or my IPhone. Both are great due to their diminutive size which allows me to take the sneaky natural shots of A and G. I have asked for an SLR digital camera for Christmas, so I can take photos which are clearer and sharper. In my life before children and before digital camera technology I was a rather talented landscape photographer. One of those many hobbies which I let fall to the way side. I still have my old SLR camera gathering dust in the garage.

As I started to organising the many photos I came across this little gem. I love it. When I think of my children this is how I see them. So far it is my 2012 photo of the year and I wanted to share it with you. Sometimes our best moments are captured, not by professionals, but by the loving hands of someone much closer to home.

Take care.






This picture is one I quick snapped in October 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment